Which Exact Ventilation System is the Best for Your House?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While the two are acceptable for recent or remodeled energy-saving dwellings, the style you need depends on your regional weather. Homes in particular regions, such as the Midwest, can make use of each of them.
Learn more about the equipment our company can sell. Or give us a call at 732-806-5536 for extra facts on which specifically is best for you and your family.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for cold areas.
- Blows air from your living space and exchanges it with natural air from the outdoors.
- Holds warmness so you don’t have to heat the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for hot parts of the country.
- Distributes heat and excess moisture outdoors.
- Levels out humidity so you can use your air conditioning on fewer days.