As springtime starts, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Neptune City? Especially if your cooling equipment is recently installed or was running good last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never have to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your system checked annually by a Aggressive Mechanical specialist can help spot small issues before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your unit to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is located outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy use—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, as you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps determine little issues before they become big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine components and complete a set of AC performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find problems before they turn into major problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your equipment is open to premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll check the subsequent areas and pieces:
- Full equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Right Away with Aggressive Mechanical
This week is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Aggressive Mechanical pros a shout at 732-806-5536 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, be sure to browse our special offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.