As spring begins, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Neptune City? Particularly if your AC unit is up-to-date or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Aggressive Mechanical pro can help spot little issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy use—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps determine little issues before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine pieces and complete a set of air conditioning performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find issues before they turn into extensive troubles that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is ready to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and components:
- Overall equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Immediately with Aggressive Mechanical
Today is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Aggressive Mechanical pros a call at 732-806-5536 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your house, make sure to look at our special offers for savings on your next maintenance.