As spring begins, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Neptune City? Particularly if your air conditioning system is newer or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Aggressive Mechanical professional can help spot minor issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service complicated internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy consumption—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, since you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps spot little issues before they lead to big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine parts and complete a cycle of AC performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into big troubles that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and parts:
- Overall equipment condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Aggressive Mechanical
Now is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Aggressive Mechanical pros a ring at 732-806-5536 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, don’t forget to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your next maintenance.