As warmer weather rolls around, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Neptune City? Even if your cooling system is newer or was cooling good last season.
Here’s one way to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any work for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your system examined annually by a Aggressive Mechanical pro can help spot minor problems before they lead to huge meltdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is placed outside your home, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly decrease your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling an expert to maintain delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can cause elevated energy needs—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it work for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling expenses and over the long run, as you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine minor troubles before they become major, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely look at parts and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance tests. These in-depth measures often allow us to find issues before they turn into major troubles that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free comfort throughout the summer. After your AC is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is prepped to provide worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the wisest ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for yearly maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your unit is at risk for advanced meltdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC service should involve a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and parts:
- Overall system condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Aggressive Mechanical
Today is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Aggressive Mechanical pros a shout at 732-806-5536 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we visit your home, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming service.