In Neptune City you count on your furnace
to keep you comfy throughout the winter. If it’s been a while since you had a standard maintenance appointment for your heat pump
, you could be needing a furnace fix-up
visit sooner rather than later. At the very least, you could have a dirty air filter, which can block air flow and effect your furnace’s performance. It could even create problems with your furnace’s control switch, which works furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may require a furnace repair. We’ve assembled some symptoms for you to search for. The sooner you can call for a heat pump maintenance, the better. Call in an expert, like Aggressive Mechanical, if you note any of these signs:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it operating enough? Is it working all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem feeble? Signs related to your blower could signify a bit of a problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you ramping up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cold? This could be a problem with your thermostat. It could be that your furnace is too undersized for your home. It may even be a issue with your gas source or your pilot light, along with other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts running at top volume or producing noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be an issue.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to interfere with this one. If you smell gas, turn off your furnace immediately and shut down its gas supply. Stay clear from lighting matches or changing on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company looks at it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Often times this is a blocked condensation line. This could require both plumbing and HVAC experts to repair.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is increasing, but your usage is not, there could be a variation of complications. Your HVAC expert will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these indicators, you’ll know when you need to schedule furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Aggressive Mechanical at 732-806-5536 when you need to schedule repairs or annual maintenance.