Summer is here! Many of us are eager for warmer weather and some peaceful summer days. To boost your comfort and really relax, confirm your air conditioner is ready for the heat. One of the keys to a enjoyable summer in Neptune City is a trustworthy, efficient air conditioner. While Aggressive Mechanical always recommends staying on track with annual preventive air conditioning service, we’ve got numerous tips to help keep your air conditioner functioning this season.
- First, another chance to remind you of the golden rule of HVAC: monitor your air filter routinely! Replace your air filter according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Uncover your air conditioning unit if it was covered for the cold season. Starting your air conditioner before removing the cover can ultimately damage it and cause you costly air conditioner service calls.
- Plants, leaves, tall grass and debris placed close to your outside unit can lessen your AC’s performance. cut the grass, get rid any debris and eliminate overgrowth that impedes on your unit before you start it this summer. be mindful to check the area at least monthly to keep it clear and maximize airflow through your air conditioner.
- To provide the best air quality and that your air conditioner is running efficiently, have your ducts cleared out regularly. It’s also a good idea to have your ducts examined for leaks to establish that all that cooled air is going where it should and not getting out through gaps.
- Consider setting up a programmable thermostat to better manage the efficiency of your air conditioner.
- Check the slab your air conditioner unit sits on.
These easy steps can save you from additional air conditioning service and keep you cool and comfortable throughout the summer months. If it’s time to arrange your annual air conditioner service, or if you would like any more tips or ideas to help get your air conditioner ready for summer and keep it running effortlessly, call Aggressive Mechanical in Neptune City at 732-806-5536 today.