There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Neptune City, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to schedule annual furnace service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, to include:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners strictly associate furnace service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly heating costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, switching furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Aggressive Mechanical expert stops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few basic ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures go down in Neptune City. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is right for your system, give the team at Aggressive Mechanical a call at 732-806-5536 to start saving a little more today.