There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Neptune City, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Aggressive Mechanical expert stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few basic ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures go down in Neptune City. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the team at Aggressive Mechanical a call at 732-806-5536 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.